Re: Confusion about RAxML versions and copyright

Hi Andreas,

Excellent, thanks :-)

Alexis

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007, Alexandros Stamatakis wrote:

Probably we can, I have put my friends from Tuebingen on the CC.

I forewarded their positive answer to the list ...
(Thanks for creating the contact.)

I would just change the AxPcoords text to:

AxPcoords is a fast, LAPACK-based implementation of DistPCoA (see http://www.bio.umontreal.ca/Casgrain/en/labo/distpcoa.html) which is another program by Pierre Legendre, it conducts a principal coordinates analysis. This program is required for the pipeline that conducts a full host-parasite co-phylogenetic analysis in combination with AxParafit.

Updated in SVN.

We also have two freely accessible web-servers available for RAxML now, don't know if you want to include that
in the RAxML description:

http://phylobench.vital-it.ch/raxml-bb/
http://8ball.sdsc.edu:8889/cipres-web/Bootstrap.do

Added to RAxML description and updated in SVN.

Happy new year,

Same to you and the list

Dr. Alexandros Stamatakis

Postdoctoral Researcher
High Performance Computing Bioinformatics

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
School of Computer & Communication Sciences
Laboratory for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (LCBB)
STATION 14
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland

Tel:   +41 21 69 31392 (Office)
       +41 796115849   (Mobile)