Re: ODIN/Vista

Dear Andreas and DebianMed developers,

as the maintainer of Odin, I would be very happy to see an official Vista
package in Debian. For now, I will remove the link to the download from my
page to avoid further confusion. Those who need this ancient format will know
where to find it, anyway.

In my initial post, I stated that I provide unofficial Odin packages for
stable. Currently, this is not true because of a 'bug' in the Blitz++ package
of etch. However, this has been fixed, thanks to Andreas, in the upcoming
libblitz* packages.
Therefore it should be relatively straightforward to create an official
package of Odin. I am already very busy maintaining Odin and I am not very
familiar with the Debian packaging procedures/policies so I cannot manage
this myself. However, I would be happy to provide any help necessary to build
such a package...

Best wishes, Thies