Re: ODIN

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007, Andreas Tille wrote:

in a thread starting at

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2006/08/msg00003.html

I gave the answer I'm quoting below.  This was about 1.5 years ago
and I lost completely track to ODIN packagin into Debian-Med.  I
just added this package to our prospective packages list to keep
some record.  I would like to know whether anybody is able to work
on a real Debian integration.

In my last mail I forgot one more question: on

     http://od1n.sourceforge.net/

you also provide source code for a library called vista.  There
is no obvious hint on your page what role this library might play.
Moreover I would try to avoid such very generic names for a library
and especially this one which might be covered by another software
product (but that's another issue ;-)).