Re: Status of Medical Image NetCDF (minc) library

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

But through monitoring the mailing lists, I get the impression that
MINC 2 is being used actively now by most people.  So I think it's
reasonable to switch the Debian package to MINC 2, too.

So I would think this issue is decided.  In case there would be a
lot of users that have to relay on 1.5.x they should express this
need explicitely.

That's a fantastic idea.  The suggestion was to use the Debian-Med SVN.
I currently use CVS for minc packaging.  Is CVS a possiblity or
shall I convert to SVN?

Well, I guess there is certainly a possibility, but in one of my last
mails I asked for keeping the number of different repositories as low
as possible.  In this sense I would prefer if you would be willing to
switch to SVN (which to my personal experience is not very hard because
the commands are nearly identical).