Can somebody sponsor dialign-t and emboss-explorer ?

Hi all,

Now that ftp-master is up again, I think that emboss-explorer desserves
an update.

I have also prepared a new package for dialign-t, a multiple alignment
software. Dialign-t does not build with gcc-4.2, but if I am not wrong,
gcc-4.1 is still the default compiler, so we have some time to fix it.

The latest version of T-Coffee can take advantage of dialign-t, so I
think that it would be useful to have dialign-t in Debian before we fix
this prospective FTBFS bug.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy