Re: aeskulap: Priority extra or optional?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

Is there any reason according to the Policy for not having aeskulap at
the Priority: optional? My point of view on priorities is that we should
use extra only if there is a conflict with another package, or if it is
likely that the package will not be useful to most of the users in the
field, like probcons-extra for instance.

There is no other reason than that I probably used a wrong template for
debian/control.  Just changed this on my local disk (which will be updated
in SVN this evening).

Thanks for the hint