Re: ITP: Plasmidomics -- gui for plasmid and vector map drawing with postscript export / debian-med

Hi Andreas,

I just uploaded plasmidomics02deb.tar.gz
<http://www.bioprocess.org/plasmid/plasmidomics02deb.tar.gz> to the URL
http://www.bioprocess.org/plasmid/ (at the very bottom), containing the
mentioned directory structure.

Please give me some feedback, if this is acceptable; otherwise please
specify your needs more accurately e.g. template/ needed information in
the copyright.

Concerning the descriptions I would go for:

Short description: draw plasmids and vector maps with high-quality graphics export

Long description: Plasmidomics is written for easy drawing of plasmids and vector maps for the use in theses, presentations or other forms of publications. It natively supports postscript as output format.

Is this sufficient?

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but it's my first .deb-packaging approach as well as my first bug report...

Thank you for your kind assistance,

Robert