Re: ITP: Plasmidomics -- gui for plasmid and vector map drawing with postscript export / debian-med

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Robert Winkler wrote:

Package name: Plasmidomics
Version: 0.2
Upstream Author: [Dr. Robert Winkler <robert.winkler@bioprocess.org> ]
plasmids and vector maps with high-quality graphics export.]

Hi Robert,

I admit that your software is on the radar of Debian-Med for a certain
time (as I wrote to you on 4. December last year and also in

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2007/10/msg00150.html )

It would be great if you would provide a tarball as I described in my
mail (see URL) on your side.  Moreover it would be great if you would
find a short description like:

followed by a long description that explains the features of the
program in more detail.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest in Debian-Med