Re: CdMedic Pacs Web

* Andreas Tille <tillea@gmail.com> [071105 18:48]:

> > My aim was always to easy the installation and configuration
> > of a free PACS, among other medical imaging software and as
> > soon a working official package appears I retire my own
> > version of SF, as it happened with dcmtk one, and I tempted
> > of put it back to SF as the official version has a faulty
> > behavior of findscu and movescu commands, that doesn't work
> > at all,  the patch was published on OFFIS dcmtk forum but
> > keeping package with the last dcmtk version don't solve the
> > error.

Hi Pablo,

the patches for findscu and movescu have been incorporated in the
latest version (3.5.4-3) of the dcmtk packages, thereby closing
bug #429041. Do you still have problems with these tools? I'm
asking this, because in that case the bug should probably be
reopened.

Best regards - Juergen

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A