Re: 3D reconstruction from CT scan slices

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Juergen Salk wrote:

It seems Amide has some volume rendering capabilities, but I
have never used them by myself. I also don't know to what extent
the Amide package in Sid supports volume rendering, because
of the missing volpack thingy.

The volpack situation is not bad.  The author announced relicensing
under a free license and I provided automake stuff to enable building
dynamic and static library.  I'm more than optimistic to get Lenny
released with volpack.