Packages in Debian-Med svn that cannot be redistributed?

Dear all,

I am building basic Debian packages for about everything that I install on my
machine. As a consequence, there are Debian packages of software that may not
be redistributed. HMMTOP is one such example. However, others might be
interested in my Debian folder and (possibly, as for SPEXS) also in the
changes that I did to the source.

Should we spam our svn repository with such beasts? I think "yes".

Best

Steffen