Re: Packages in Debian-Med svn that cannot be redistributed?

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Steffen Moeller wrote:

Should we spam our svn repository with such beasts? I think "yes".

Well, there is no reason to keep free stuff out of our SVN and
if your packaging stuff is free it can go in (in principle).
On the other hand I really think we should definitely split
it to a separate tree to avoid merging it with all other official
(or potentially official) packages.  So if you would be
comfortable with a

    non-{free/official/whatever}/trunk/packages

branch in our CVS it should be clear enough that this is
something else.  But things that have no chance to enter
Debian should be in a different hierarchy.