Re: Wishlist time

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, David Paleino wrote:

It's time to know what Debian-Med team needs. Apart from a "summary" page, with
bug count for each package, summaries, ..., what do you want to be implemented?

After having some sleep I had a further idea: Under

 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=wnpp;users=debian-med@lists.debian.org

you see a list of those WNPP-bugs that are tagged as interesting for Debian-Med.
It would be nice to have this list as well on the Alioth page.  BTW, I'm wondering
how to organise that the list will be informed about mails to the bug especially
like status changes like closing the bug.  Some of the bugs really went out of
my radar when they were closed by the daemon who tries to clean the BTS from
WNPP bugs that are older than one year.  So probably tagging the bug for user
debian-med list is not enough, we probably have to subscribe to the bug, but I
wonder whether this should be the packaging list (I'd prefer this slightly) or
this general list (which is subscribed as user).

BTW, formerly we tagged the bugs in the bug subject line with [med-<something>]
that enabled seeking for

 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp&include=subject:[med-

or even specific things like [med-imaging], [med-bio] etc.  I think we should
keep this habit and I'll try to catch up with the tagging soon.  This could
also be a method to identify the WNPP bugs for the Alioth page.

Kind regards and thanks for your work