Re: Wishlist time

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007, David Paleino wrote:

I've got some problems regarding the generation of the static HTML from inside
Python. I've found a _really_ useful Python module to do this (ll.xist), but,
as soon as I add all the dependencies, it misses a "_url" module, which I don't
know where it comes from.

As soon as I fix this, the static page will be ready.

Great.

I'll work on this offline, and when I get a connection (only on weekends), I'll
test everything on Alioth. You're warned that the website might break up ;)

Well, this is normal for software, isn't it?  Perhaps we could do something
about it because you have the stuff in SVN and others might have become interested.

Instead, I think we can get something by looking at

	http://qa.debian.org/data/

Interesting - I was not aware of this.

I hope Debian-Med will become _really_ useful also for me (who is studying
Odontology -- and there aren't many Odontology free software, if any, in
general :( )

It might be especially interesting for you that we had once odontolinux
inside Debian, that was programmed by an _Italian_ Debian developer and
dentist.  But it became very silent arount this project and the developer ...