Re: Report from Libre Software Meeting

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 08:37:49PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:

> A number of people tried to package AMIDE (including myself). The last
> attempt was done by Dominique Belhachemi.
>
> http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~domibel/amide/
>
> Yaroslav Halchenko and I tried to complete the packaging, but we stopped
> at some point due to the lack of interest (I guess).
If it can be used to view DICOM CDs (I can provide one if
there's need for testing) it would be filling a real gap in
Debian !

I certainly know that I would make it a strong suggest for
the gnumed-client package.

> Anyway, we packaged volpack:
>
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-exppsy/volpack/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> But unfortunately discovered that libfame is non-free.
:-(   Very schade.

Any thoughts on a remedy for that ?

Karsaten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346