Re: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 10:43 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Ahh, yes, you are right that debian-devel-announce is not really the
> right place, but - sorry for my ignorance - what is "Debian Times"?

http://times.debian.net/

It's an initiative to make a news site about Debian with a quite low
threshold, i.e. unlike the www.debian.org News section, also "less
important" news items than "Etch released" are covered. It also has a
featured package of the day.

It is run by debian-publicity@lists.debian.org.

> BTW, I'm no member of any blogging community (perhaps I'm just to old?? ;-) )
> but if someone feels that it is apropriate to blog about this announcement
> just go for it.

Maybe I will :)

Thijs