Re: Medical Ubuntu Project

> >  We are nearing completion of a medical dictionary for openoffice, and
> >have begun work on a project to form a database of information for
> >Labarotory use, and a database for homeopathy and acupuncture as well.
Are you talking about databases of *content* for lab/... use
or databases of information *about* useful applications for
use in lab/... ?

May I suggest considering packaging DrugRef as this is a
FOSS drug database framework.

BTW: you need people in the field to find out what "suits
your needs".

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346