Additional medical imaging software: Freesurfer

Hi all,

I have another software package that should definitely be listed on the
medical imaging page:

Name: Freesurfer
  the brain’s cortical surface from structural MRI data, and overlay of
  functional MRI data onto the reconstructed surface.

Homepage: http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/

At the moment they do not distribute the source code due to the license
of some 3rd party libraries they depend on. But I talked to one of the
developers and they are planning to open it within the next months. I do
not have information about the license that will be used, yet.

Hopefully, they are going to provide me with a prerelease version, so I
can start packaging. As soon as I know the missing pieces of information
I'm going to issue an ITP.

Cheers,

Michael

--