Re: pkg-eScience - packing Taverna and MyGrid for Debian

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 10:22:16AM +0200, "Steffen Möller" wrote :
> Hi Charles,
>
> I thought of waiting for my acceptance as a DD until I prepare more
> packages. It should not take _that_ much longer. Thank you for your offer.
> We can well collaborate on the bioinformatics packages, maybe we should
> think of some collaborative maintenance via some svn repository.

Hi Steffen,

That is a good idea. I am always uploading the packages I created on the
debian-med svn repository of Alioth. As soon as we agree on a mailing
list which could be set as "maintainer", I am willing to maintain them
collaboratively as well.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles