Re: Debian-Med Suggestion: DVTk?

Hi Paul,

thanks for your hint.  Because I think there is nothing private in
your mail I just foreward it to the public Debian-Med mailing list.

It would be interested if you would be more explicite on the
license.  Open-Source does not mean it has a free license that
is necessary for including a project into Debian.  The Sourceforge
page just says "none listed".

Thanks for your input

            Andreas (just back from skiing).