Re: Package Sponsoring, Directory, Category and Renaming

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Christian Heller wrote:

Since CYBOL/XML application files are not compiled into byte code,
I think I stick with /usr/share for now.
However, I am not quite sure yet what to do with CYBOL libraries?
They will be pure XML, no binary code. To /usr/lib or to /usr/share?
Well, if you ask *me* /usr/share.  The problem with the "me" in the previous
sentence is: This person is no expert in this field.  So I would ask the
experts on debian-devel list (or do we have even an FHS list - I don't know?