Re: Work-needing packages report for Mar 4, 2005 (fwd)

On Mon, March 7, 2005 20:19, Andreas Tille said:
> So just tell me whether Kevin would sponsor you or not.  If not I would
> volunteer (at least for your medical packages).

Thanks for your offer. I'm not sure if Kevin would sponsor me (have not
requested that yet) but Jeroen van Wolffelaar is currenlty sponsoring my
uploads in general so finding a sponsor will not be the issue. I hope I
can keep Kevin as a co-maintainer for the package though. IMO,
co-maintainance for any package is a good idea in general.

Thijs