Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 00:28:38 -0700
From: wnpp@debian.org
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Work-needing packages report for Mar 4, 2005

Report about packages that need work for Mar 4, 2005

Total number of packages offered up for adoption: 68
Number of packages offered up for adoption this week: 5
Total number of orphaned packages: 222
Number of packages orphaned this week: 26
Total number of packages requested help for: 22
Number of packages requested help for this week: 0

The number in parenthesis after each package name is the corresponding
bug report number.

Please refer to http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for more information.

The following packages are orphaned:

[NEW] ctn (#297419), orphaned 3 days ago
     implementation
     Reverse Depends: ctsim ctn-dev ctsim-athlon med-imaging-dev
     med-imaging ctsim-pentium4

[NEW] ctn-doc (#297420), orphaned 3 days ago
     implementation.