Your bioinformatics resource is in the Canadian Bioinformatics Newsletter (fwd)

Hi,

just to let you people know about Debian-Med mentioning in Linux User and
Developer read below.
This page lists more interesting projects which we could definitely list and
contact.

Moreover I might like to draw your attention on my latest talks.  Yesterday
I had a Talk at LinuxTag Chemnitz

        http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200503_chem_med/index_en.html

and will have a talk in April:

        http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200504_libcon/index_en.html

Moreover I like to let you know that I was at Asian Mini Debconf which was
very interesting for me.  I guess we could get some really great help from
people in Asia if they would be able and willing to cummunicate in English.

Find my talk about Custom Debian Distributions here:

        http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200503_peking_cdd/index_en.html

Find just a couple of images from there at

        http://people.debian.org/~tille/peking/