Re: Work-needing packages report for Mar 4, 2005 (fwd)

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

I am interested into taking over this package, and as you mentioned, it's
not expected to give much trouble. I'm not a DD yet, but I've started to
maintain some packages (maintainer for signing-party since last week and
co-maintainer for squirrelmail since last summer) and will enter into the
NM-process once I've got more experience built up.
So just tell me whether Kevin would sponsor you or not.  If not I would
volunteer (at least for your medical packages).

I do not personally use the ctn packages (at the moment) but do work with
the DICOM file format so that at least helps me understand it better than
the average maintainer :). I've also recently subscribed to this list
because I want to know more about the debian-med project and how it
develops.
Nice to see you in the boat