Re: Graphical EEG-mapping software (Package built, Legal Suggestions)

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Roland Marcus Rutschmann wrote:

> to be honest, I didn't change anything after the packages on
> http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/
>
> 1. At the moment I only have a debian-stable System to work/test on, and some
> of the dependencies can't be resolved in stable.
We could fix this if I would give it a try.  Just tell me ...

> 2. I planned on translating the doc to German and didn't find time for it.
While this would be nice I do not regard it as the most important thing
*before* moving it to the archive.  This task can be done later and
if I would be you I probably would ask others for help in tranlating.

> 3. I wanted to wait for the DAM-approval and didn't think it takes that long.
You should always be aware that it might take long - I mean really
long.  (I do not say that I really like it but I understand it.)

> If I get time and debian testing (both of which will take place probably in
> September) I'll get back to it. If someone's quicker he/she might have a good
> start with what I have on
> http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/sources
> (I'd also help but I don't have time for the full works right now).
OK, I'll have a first look and will decide.