Re: Maintaining Webpages

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Gert De Keersmaecker wrote:

> I am willing to help maintaining/translating the Pages.
> I can translate to Dutch. But my idea is
> that we first improve/update the webpages.
> In that way the translation is not a waste of time.
>
> I'm also working on the packaging of DGP.
> But due to my limited time its hard to keep working on that package.

We did not got any answer from you regarding the mails of Tobias
and me (I repeated my mail from April in the end of this mail to
let you know what I'm talking about).

Perhaps you was not subscribed to this list and did not recived our

If you run out of time it is no problem but if you have a hint
to share about this "DGP" project you was interested in packaging
an URL would be very welcome.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest

          Andreas.

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Gert De Keersmaecker wrote:

> I am willing to help maintaining/translating the Pages.
Great, you missed the mail from Tobias according to web site help
at about 2 hours. ;-)

> I can translate to Dutch. But my idea is
> that we first improve/update the webpages.
Sure.

> In that way the translation is not a waste of time.
Definitely not.  I'd suggest to join the Dutch translation team
to get CVS access.

> I'm also working on the packaging of DGP.
Sorry, could you please enlighten me what DGP is? Any URL?