Re: Re: LinuDent and tk_fp and odontolinux

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 10:44:48AM +0200, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Gaetano Paolone wrote:
>
> > WHY DON'T WE PLAN A NEW DATABASE STRUCTURE that can be able to
> > manage every medical practice?
> Hints to the extensible GNUMed database structure, GEHR, HL/7 etc. where
> given in other postings.

Ok, I am really busy during this period and I always read about gnumed
bu I have not studied it well.

> My personal favourite for short time solution would be to extend
> GNUMed for your purpose - but I'm really no expert in this field!

Yes, I would like to know gnumed database current structure.
Can you help me providing me a link?
Gaetano

--
Gaetano Paolone GnuPG:69A5 548C 4145 1116 8CA9  2CB5 9448 3FA3 54DB 33D3
  Debian developer - bigpaul@debian.org.  Home: http://www.bigpaul.org