Re: Re: LinuDent and tk_fp and odontolinux

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Gaetano Paolone wrote:

> WHY DON'T WE PLAN A NEW DATABASE STRUCTURE that can be able to
> manage every medical practice?
Hints to the extensible GNUMed database structure, GEHR, HL/7 etc. where
given in other postings.
My personal favourite for short time solution would be to extend
GNUMed for your purpose - but I'm really no expert in this field!

> So we could call it the (Debian) Medical Practice Management Suite.
I would like to include such kind of

         Medical Practice Management Suite

but I would never prepend Debian in front of it.  Perhaps Free, GNU or
something else would be apropriate but I do not think that a naming
should include Debian.  This would confuse users of other distributions
and we do not want to confuse people by strange naming.