Re: database schema, was Re: LinuDent and tk_fp and odontolinux

> > I urge you to read Thomas Beale's excellent paper:
> > http://www.deepthought.com.au/it/archetypes/Output/front.html
>
> I wonder, if we should ship this document and the one which
> Christian pointed to
> http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/model/design/presentation/index
>.html
>
> should provide in a package
>
>       med-doc-dev
>
> to provide documentation for developing medical applications.  What
> do you think about that?

No problem with me. But I am not sure if my presentation really
matches into a general Debian package as it describes the ResMedicinae
architecture and may not be generic enough for other projects.
Although, it also does contain some general design stuff...

> But we should provide the source (Christian - would be your
> KPresenter source available, and does somebody know whether Thomas
> would offer the source of his paper?)

It's there since long, just check out:
http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/model/design/index.html

I think I've asked Thomas some weeks ago, on whether he uses
LinuxDoc/DocBook for his paper and if he could provide the sources.
Thomas?

Regards,
Christian