Re: LinuDent, tk_fp, odontolinux datastructure

smalllinux wrote:

Hi Gaetano,

I think a cooperative redesign of the database structure is a
great idea. Sign me up.

I just hope it does not stop us from doing some work on our
programs.

There was a project called littlefish that spent years working
on specs for medical software, without producing any usable code,
I think. ;-)

http://www.littlefish.com.au/lfproject/intro/lfhome.htm

Lets make a data stucture that can be modular and extensible and
be used for different specialities.

Steven G.
http://linduent.sourceforge.net/