Re: LinuDent, tk_fp, odontolinux datastructure + Littlefish

> I think a cooperative redesign of the database structure is a
> great idea. Sign me up.
> I just hope it does not stop us from doing some work on our
> programs.
>
> There was a project called littlefish that spent years working
> on specs for medical software, without producing any usable code,
> I think. ;-)
> http://www.littlefish.com.au/lfproject/intro/lfhome.htm

I had contact with the former Littlefish admins, just a week ago.
Due to personal reasons, they were not able to continue their work.
One year ago, Nicolas Pettiaux from Belgium wanted to take over
the project but for some reason this never happened.

So I lately offered to integrate the Littlefish resources into our
ResMedicinae homepage. All there is in Littlefish - codewise -
is some Delphi/ObjectPascal for prototypical forms. See:
http://www.littlefish.com.au/lfproject/prototypes/screenshots/prototype013_screenshots.htm
(takes longer to download).

Besides these screenshots, there's also some documentation that might
be useable for Analysis and could, for example, be integrated into the
ResMedicinae AnalysisDocument, step by step:
http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/model/analysis/index.html
BTW, we are still looking for a maintainer of the English version :-)

Chris and Andrew told me to provide a downloadable version of all
Littlefish resources so that I can integrate them soon. Still waiting.

Regards,
Christian