Re: E-Mail connectivity for doctors

> > So, perhaps f-prot should be left out of the equation and
> > delivered separately. A GPL'ed script for automatic download,
> > installation and update of f-prot that's shipped with med-email
> > should suffice.
> I forgot to mention this.  Yes, this could work as for realplayer and
> others.
Sounds reasonable, especially since data files would have to
be updated in a timely manner anyways.

Another main reason for mentioning f-prot was that a) their
engine is very good as far as I can tell (it used to be good
many years ago already) and ) it natively runs on Linux.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346