Re: Guidance for CVE triage and listing packages in dla-needed.txt

Hello Cyrille,

El 11/04/24 a las 09:15, Cyrille Bollu escribió:
> Why not using CVSS as a base calculation for assigning severity levels?
>
> IIRC, something like:
>
> CVSS>=8 => High
> 4<=CVSS<8 => Medium
> CVSS<4 => Low

Thanks for the comment!

I cannot talk for the security team, but I understand the
security-tracker lacks a feature to record and rescore the CVSS (other
than the additional work load on the teams). And I think that would be a
requirement for calculating the severity based on CVSS.

Cheers,

  -- Santiago