Re: Guidance for CVE triage and listing packages in dla-needed.txt

Hi Cyrille

Yes CVSS is a good starting point. A question there is how accurate
that score is, especially for CVEs on obscure packages.
I think it is valuable to have a guideline so we can evaluate if the
CVSS is reasonable.

It is sometimes a little dangerous to only focus on a number. :-)

But yes I think you have a good idea.

// Ola