Re: Guidance for CVE triage and listing packages in dla-needed.txt

Hi again

I have started with a document that clarify the severity levels. I
also introduced the level "critial" but I'm not sure it adds any
value.

https://inguza.com/document/debian-security-severity-levels

This is just a first draft. It is not final. But comments are welcome.

// Ola