Re: Adding python-django to dla-needed.txt

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 11:09:52AM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> All of this could work. However, notwithstanding that I have quite a
> bit of catchup triage to do as frontdesk this week, I'd still be minded to
> wait until we can confirm this is a recurring problem.

I thought it was one already :) This week clearly isn't the first and
don't expect it to be the last. Life happens. Always.

> Otherwise, we risk adding administration (affecting both ongoing and
> new contributors) for little, if any, benefit.

sure, we can also wait for the next iteration and then come back to
this discussion then.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

There are no jobs on a dead planet.