Re: Adding python-django to dla-needed.txt

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 10:29:44PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> If we should have someone on standby we also need some procedure to detect
> that this person should step in.
> In principle we have a lot of people on standby already. I guess many in
> the team could step in most weeks already.

both of this could be solved by having a default 2nd person in charge aka
standby.

> I myself could have stepped in, but since we have no obvious procedure in
> stepping in, and I did not want to step on anyone toes, I did not.

no reaction for 24/36h => standby person is autmatically asked to step in.

(we'd just need to define whether its 24 or 36 or whatever.)

> So the question is, should we have some method of detecting an absent
> front-desk? If we do, we should probably have it automated...

no reply within 24/36: => absent front-desk.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.