Re: Adding python-django to dla-needed.txt

Holger Levsen wrote:

> > The whole idea of pinging the FD is that they know that you're taking care
> > of this and the work doesn't get duplicated for some reasons.
>
> If that's the case we shouldn't call it "pinging FD" but rather
> "informing FD" (and Chris then should go ahead with the update
> immediately).

I've just gone ahead and added (and then claimed) python-django, and
will shortly prepare the releases for both LTS and ELTS.

(On a related note, I wonder if Emilio has had a calendar oversight nd
does not realise they are on FD this week.)

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org 🍥 chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-