Marking CVE-2021-23369/{node,libjs}-handlebars are no-dsa for all suites

Hello,

After discussing a bit with Yadd (CC'ed here), it seems that
CVE-2021-23369 affecting node-handlebars for buster and
libjs-handlebars for stretch and jessie is a bit too intrusive and
difficult to fix for all the mentioned suites and therefore I am
marking them as no-dsa (Too intrusive to fix) at the moment.

Please let me know if I shouldn't or something.

- u