Re: LTS, no-dsa reasoning and sponsored packages

Hi Hugo,

"funding needed" is OK to me, too.

But to me, the packages that we're talking about are "orphaned in LTS".
To change that, we need a Debian Maintainer to pick that package, fix it
and upload it.

Maybe that Debian Maintainer needs funding, maybe not. But still
"funding needed" would be ok to me.

Ingo

--
Linuxhotel GmbH, Geschäftsführer Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Wichmann
HRB 20463 Amtsgericht Essen, UStID DE 814 943 641