LTS, no-dsa reasoning and sponsored packages

Hi LTS contributors,

Recently I noticed that for a no-dsa (either for no-dsa or the
stronger ignored) as explanation was started to be used e.g. "not used
by any sponsor".

If LTS is meant as Debian project, then I would suggest not to start
to use those formulations, which I think are fine for ELTS, which is a
dedicated project not on Debian directly. Saying something is not DSA
worthy or is going to be ignored, because it's not used by a LTS
sponsor will give a signal to others that indeed, Debian LTS is not a
generic Debian project.

Just stick to "Minor issue" in such cases if something is not DSA
worthy because the issue is minor, but do not make it depdendent on if
a paying LTS sponsor is using it or not.

Thanks for reading,

Regards,
Salvatore