Re: Accepted graphicsmagick 1.3.16-1.1+deb7u10 (source amd64 all) into oldoldstable

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> I'll take care of it then. Should I just reuse the old DLA id? or
> simply mention the old DLA id in the announcement? Or mention all the
> CVEs fixed in the old DLA in the new DLA?
>
> Not actually sure how to merge this. :)

You prepare your DLA like usual but then you also document the CVE
fixed by the old DLA in the mail sent to debian-lts-announce. But when
you generate your template with bin/gen-DLA you only pass the newly fixed
CVE (to not fix the same CVE twice in data/DLA/list).

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer