Re: Accepted graphicsmagick 1.3.16-1.1+deb7u10 (source amd64 all) into oldoldstable

On 2017-10-31 14:13:13, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
>> > Please send it again and add a small sentence explaining that you send an
>> > old advisory that never made it to the list... IOW if you expect
>> > confusion, add an explanation to clear it up.
>>
>> I will be looking at a GM update later today - should i merge that
>> announcement in?
>
> That also works, sure.

I'll take care of it then. Should I just reuse the old DLA id? or
simply mention the old DLA id in the announcement? Or mention all the
CVEs fixed in the old DLA in the new DLA?

Not actually sure how to merge this. :)

A.

--
If you have come here to help me, you are wasting our time.
But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then