Re: Accepted graphicsmagick 1.3.16-1.1+deb7u10 (source amd64 all) into oldoldstable

Hi,

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017, Brian May wrote:
> I didn't realize until after I uploaded the newer version associated
> with DLA-1140-1. So I tried sending DLA-1130-1 again, followed by
> DLA-1140-1.
>
> Unfortunately DLA-1140-1 made it to the list, but DLA-1130-1 still
> didn't. I am concerned if I send DLA-1130-1 now that DLA-1140-1 has been
> published it would cause confusion.

Please send it again and add a small sentence explaining that you send an
old advisory that never made it to the list... IOW if you expect
confusion, add an explanation to clear it up.

But not sending the announce is not a good option IMO. FWIW checking that the
announce went through is part of my routine for each DLA.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer