Re: xen_4.1.6.1-1+deb7u2.dsc

Hi Guido

I fixed the problem with i386.  Turns out it was I way too large shift.

Fixed  sources:
https://korte.credativ.com/~bbl/xen/xen_4.1.6.lts1~f5a8dc19-1.dsc

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 06:57:13PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> Can you give us an idea what you tested and what would be needed to
> get this in a DLA ready state? Will you perform the remaining tests
> so we can upload the package and release the DSA?

I tested on AMD hardware the following combinations:
- x86-32 hypervisor, i386 system
- x86-64 hypervisor, i386 system
- x86-64 hypervisor, am64 system

I tested a minimal PV domain with the following config:
| name="test"
| kernel="/boot/vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-amd64"
| ramdisk="/boot/initrd.img-3.2.0-4-amd64"
| on_crash="preserve"

I tested HVM with a full debian 7 system.

I tested migration (non-live and live) with itself:
| # xen migrate --live test localhost

I'm missing any test on Intel hardware.  If this works I'll make a
release.

Regards,
Bastian

--
One does not thank logic.
		-- Sarek, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4