Re: Wheezy LTS - apt error with recent apache2 update - monit issue?

Thanks Jan. If I upgrade to stable, I think I'd do a clean install and
try and avoind this type of cruft building up and causing issues down
the line. I'll need to do some minor testing/planning before though.

Cheers, Alastair

--
Alastair Sherringham
http://www.sherringham.net