From: paul.is.wise@gmail.com [mailto:paul.is.wise@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Paul Wise
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 5:37 AM
To: Tom Turelinckx
Cc: debian-lts@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Please remove non-lts architectures from wheezy-security

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:23 AM, Tom Turelinckx wrote:

> Jessie is not available for sparc.

If you are actually using sparc I would recommend you look at migrating to and assisting the sparc64 porting efforts. Or reviving sparc if you need 32-bit SPARC. Or switch to another architecture.

https://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64
https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/

> There is no wheezy directory in http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/, nor in http://archive.debian.org/debian-security/dists/.
> Have these packages been archived somewhere? What is the recommended sources.list entry to access them?

Until the non-LTS wheezy architectures are properly archived, you can use the Debian wayback machine with a date before the LTS started.

http://snapshot.debian.org/

Also keep in mind that you are going to have to recompile every LTS update from source for sparc or not get security updates.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise