Re: Members of the LTS team and company affiliation

Hey,

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 10:45:16PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> I know the status of many LTS contributors and I thus created the wiki
> page listing members with their affiliation but I might have missed
> some persons or I might have made mistakes. If that's the case, please add
> yourself or correct your affiliation: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Team
>
> FWIW, with the current affiliations I get this number of uploads (analyzing
> debian-lts-changes):
> * Credativ: 2

It's credativ, with a small c ;-)

Did you count me as a credativ employee or an individual contributor?
I am not employed by credativ since the beginning of this year anymore,
so not sure how you want to count my uploads.

Greets
Evgeni

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.