Re: [debian-lts] qemu package

Hello Raphael,

Thank you very much for you information.
- qemu's support status was unclear for some time but now
   it's clearly in the unsupported list:
   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/debian-security-support.git/plain/security-support-ended.deb6
OK then should I remove qemu on the dla-needed.txt file also?

Thanks and best regards
CongNT